Luxury Wellbeing Retreats with Dr Marilyn Glenville
When you join the UK’s leading nutritionist specialising in women’s healthcare and her highly experienced team for one of her luxury Wellbeing Retreats at the fabulous five-star Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique and Spa, you have all of this to look forward to….
– Small groups of a around 18 guests to ensure an intimate setting and personal attention for all
– Welcome meeting on arrival at which you’ll find out everything you need to know about your schedule and superb hotel and spa
– Delicious and plentiful breakfast buffet with hot and cold options each day
– Waiter service, three-course dinner in the hotel’s gourmet restaurant
– Two half-day seminars hosted by Dr Glenville, focusing on your specific health topic
– Informal, fun and interactive food demo hosted by the Glenville Nutrition team
– Full access to Spa facilities which includes pool with pressure jets, waterfalls and thermal shower
– Pilates and yoga classes
– Free bike hire so you can take a ride down the beautiful beach pathways
– A goody box full of natural, chemical-free health and beauty products with our compliments
Depending upon availability you may be able to book a private, one-to-one consultation with Dr Glenville or one of her team which will take place at some point during the Wellbeing Retreat. There is always a high demand for these appointments which are booked on a first come, first served basis and are subject to an additional cost.
Please enquire with Glenville Customer Cervices by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and advising her of the retreat that you are attending.
Hotel Aleysa Boutique & Spa, Spain
The five-star Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique and Spa is the only boutique hotel on the beachfront in Benalmadena, Costa del Sol with direct access to the sea. This superb residence will be our home for three very special nights and two very special Wellbeing Retreats with Marilyn Glenville PhD:
Balancing Your Hormones, Naturally. 7th-10th February 2019
Natural Solutions to Overcoming Stress. 8th-11th November 2018
Located just a short hop from the airport and the lively marina in Benalmadena, the Aleysa is the perfect spot for combining relaxation and fun by visiting the town’s fashionable venues and exploring its varied gastronomy.
If, however, you just want to chill, then you are in the right place. Make use of the unlimited spa facilities which include a spa pool with pressure jets, waterfalls, thermal showers, and ice fountain or treat yourself to an holistic face or body treatment.
Excellence of cuisine is a priority for the Aleysa. Its stunning, gourmet Alamar Restaurant uses some of finest ingredients to create the perfect blend of mouth watering dishes. Wake up to morning yoga or Pilates on the lawn overlooking the ocean. Enjoy a short stroll or bike ride to the Andalusian marina in between seminars or just while away the hours relaxing by the poolside.
The bedrooms are large, spacious and offer the highest level of comfort and sophistication, as well as stunning sea views from the terrace. You have a choice of two queen-sized or one king-sized bed as well as a sofa bed for three sharing. There may be an option to upgrade to a slightly larger superior room with a private terrace and exceptional sea views. Alternatively, choose the VIP Experience which includes an automatic upgrade to a suite and is available as shared or sole occupancy.
In each air-conditioned room you will find
– Professional hair-dryer
– Exclusive toiletries
– Complimentary WiFi
– Mini bar
– Plasma TV
– Safe deposit box
– Daily newspapers
– Wellness products
– Tea and coffee-making facilities
– Stunning sea views
…there’s even a pillow menu!
PRICES START FROM £897
Please note that flights and transfers are not included.
Our retreats are available to guests over 18 years of age.