Balancing your Hormones, Naturally
7th-10th February 2019
Hotel Aleysa Boutique & Spa
Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD is a leading nutritionist specialising in women’s healthcare. Author of many books on hormone imbalance including Natural Solutions to Menopause, Overcoming PMS the Natural Way and Getting Pregnant Faster, she has helped countless women like you to regain control of wayward hormones.
Is this retreat for you? It is if you
– Suffer from PMS that seems to last longer each month
– Have distressing perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms are distressing
– Have endometriosis, fibroids or PCOS
– Are trying to get pregnant without much success
Thousands and thousands of women like you are cursed with hormone imbalance, which manifests in a variety of often distressing ways. Along with the symptoms listed about they may also experience constant fatigue, mood swings, anxiety, tension, irritability, weight gain, cravings… not to mention increased breast cancer risk.
The great news is that you can resolve all of these debilitating symptoms that ruin your life (and often the lives of loved ones!) – completely naturally. During this exclusive retreat you will have unprecedented access to Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD who will share with you her vast expertise and experience in helping women balance their hormones, for good. You’ll learn which foods help and which definitely don’t, as well as which vitamins, minerals, herbs and other dietary supplements are effective and which are just a plain waste of money.
Free yourself from the tyrannical hold of hormone imbalance when you attend this Balancing Your Hormones, Naturally Wellbeing Retreat.
– Rooms will be ready to check in from 3pm but why not arrive early and start enjoying all the amazing sports and leisure facilities on offer?
– Early evening welcome meeting and dinner in the gourmet restaurant
– Kick start your day with a yoga or Pilates lesson in the beachfront garden
– Join Dr Glenville for a half-day seminar on Balancing Your Hormones, Naturally
– The rest of the day is yours to spend relaxing by the heated pool or trying out the hotel’s facilities including Thalassotherapy pool with pressure jets, waterfalls, sensation showers, sauna and Jacuzzi
– If you feel like exploring, grab a free bike and visit the lively marina in Benalmadena
– How will you start the day? With a workout, a swim or a yoga lesson?
– Half day seminar on Balancing Your Hormones, Naturally with Marilyn
– Informal, fun and interactive food demo hosted by the Glenville Nutrition team
– Feeling peckish? Pop into town and try out some of the area’s varied gastronomy
– If you’d rather relax, have a pampering face or body treatment in the luxurious spa
– Departure – unless you choose to extend your stay
– Rooms to be vacated by noon but please feel free to stay all day and use the facilities
Running order may be subject to change
Depending upon availability you may be able to book a private, one-to-one consultation with Dr Glenville or one of her team which will take place at some point during the Wellbeing Retreat. There is always a high demand for these appointments which are booked on a first come, first served basis and are subject to an additional cost.
Please enquire with Glenville Customer Services by emailing email@example.com and advising her of the retreat that you are attending.