Improve Your Physical And Mental Health, Naturally.
21st-24th March 2019
Best-selling author Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD is a leading nutritionist specialising in women’s healthcare. She has over 30 years experience helping thousands and thousands of women just like you to transform their health and wellbeing by implementing easy-to-follow, easy-to-maintain adjustments to their diet and lifestyle.
When you join Marilyn and her team on this exclusive Retreat you will discover
– How to increase your energy (a common complain of many women is that they feel tired all the time
– How to eliminate mood swings and reduce stress
– How to improve your memory
– How to improve your immune function and your hormone balance
– How to lose weight without dieting
No matter your age, attend this Wellbeing Retreat and you will uncover the secret to looking and feeling amazing from the inside out. Topics that will be covered include
– What foods to eat and what to avoid to keep you feeling healthy and well
– How the right nutrition can slow down the clock and keep you feeling and looking better for longer
– Skin and hair care from the inside out
– How to decrease your risk of cancer especially of the breast
– How you can improve your mental health by lifting your moods, improving your memory and concentration and even reducing your risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia, especially if you have a family history risk
– How to lose weight without dieting
– What vitamin, minerals and herbs work which ones are a waste of money
– How to improve your digestion and relieve uncomfortable symptoms like bloating, flatulence, constipation and diarrhoea
– How to keep your female hormones in balance no matter what age you are
– What tests are useful to help you back into tip-top health now and in the future
Join Dr Glenville and her highly skilled nutrition team on this luxurious and informative and discover the practical advice and tips that you can put into practice immediately for good health now and in the future.
– Rooms will be ready to check in from 3pm but why not arrive early and start enjoying all the amazing sports and leisure facilities on offer?
– Early evening welcome meeting and dinner in the gourmet restaurant
– Kick start your day with a yoga or Pilates lesson
– Join Dr Glenville for a half-day seminar on Improve Your Physical And Mental Health, Naturally
– A fun and informative talk on the benefits of the Mediterranean diet
– The rest of the day is yours to spend relaxing by the pool, having a game of squash or tennis, or working out in the fitness room
– How will you start the day? With a work out in the fitness room, a swim or a yoga lesson?
– Half day seminar on Natural Solutions to the Menopause with Marilyn
– Informal, fun and interactive food demo hosted by the Glenville Nutrition team
– Feel like exploring? The island’s vibrant capital, Palma, is only a short drive away
– If you’d rather relax, have a pampering face or body treatment in the fabulous Nirvana Spa
– Departure – unless you choose to extend your stay
– Rooms to be vacated by noon but please feel free to stay all day and use the facilities
Running order may be subject to change
Depending upon availability you may be able to book a private, one-to-one consultation with Dr Glenville or one of her team which will take place at some point during the Wellbeing Retreat. There is always a high demand for these appointments which are booked on a first come, first served basis and are subject to an additional cost.
Please enquire with Glenville Customer Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and advising her of the retreat that you are attending.