Luxury Wellbeing Retreats with Dr Marilyn Glenville
When you join the UK’s leading nutritionist specialising in women’s healthcare and her highly experienced team for one of her luxury Wellbeing Retreats at the fabulous Hotel Bonsol, Majorca you have all of this to look forward to….
– Small groups of a maximum 30 guests to ensure an intimate setting and personal attention for all
– Welcome meeting on arrival at which you’ll find out everything you need to know about your schedule and superb hotel and spa
– Delicious and plentiful breakfast buffet with hot and cold options each day
– Waiter service, three-course dinner in the delightful gourmet restaurant
– Two half-day seminars hosted by Dr Glenville, focusing on your specific health topic
– Informal, fun and interactive food demo hosted by the Glenville Nutrition team
– Fascinating talk on the health benefits of the Mediterranean diet
– Voucher worth 60 euros to use in the Nirvana Spa
– Full access to Spa facilities
– Morning and evening yoga classes
– A goody bag full of natural, chemical-free health and beauty products with our compliments
Depending upon availability you may be able to book a private, one-to-one consultation with Dr Glenville or one of her team which will take place at some point during the Wellbeing Retreat. There is always a high demand for these appointments which are booked on a first come, first served basis and are subject to an additional cost.
Please enquire with Glenville Customer Services by emailing email@example.com and advising her of the retreat that you are attending.
The Bonsol Hotel Resort and Spa, Majorca
The fabulous, luxurious Bonsol Hotel Resort and Spa in the Moorish village of Illetas, Majorca will be our home for three very special nights and two very special Wellbeing Retreats with Marilyn Glenville PhD:
– Natural Solutions to the Menopause, 18-21 October 2018
– Improve Your Physical & Mental Health, Naturally, 21-24 March 2019
With countless awards for quality and service the family-run Bonsol is a gem of a hotel. Perched on a cliff top and nestled among pine trees, its sub-tropical gardens look out over the picturesque Palma Bay and its own very pretty, private sandy cove.
Just a short drive from the airport, you will soon be enjoying the charming accommodation. Each room or suite has its own unique decor and a balcony or terrace and, of course, they are all furnished with the amenities you would expect from a hotel of this quality.
Ideally located in one of the most exclusive resorts in Majorca, the Bonsol is the perfect place for you to enjoy a Glenville Retreat. With our emphasis on nutrition it was essential that our chosen venue offered the highest standards of cuisine. The Bonsol exceeds our expectations. Make your way to the winter-garden conservatory for your buffet breakfast and, in the evening, enjoy waiter service in the elegant restaurant (where you may also take lunch if you wish).
When you are not with Dr Glenville and her team you are free to enjoy a relaxing face or body treatment in the Nirvana Spa. If you are feeling more energetic, take a swim in the heated pool, play squash or tennis, and check out the fitness room, Turkish bath and sauna.
Prices are based on two or three people sharing a twin room with extra bed. If you choose the VIP Experience there is an option to upgrade to a junior suite. Sole occupancy is available at a supplement.
In each air-conditioned room you will find
– Free high-speed wireless internet
– Full or partial sea views
– Mini bar
– Electronic in-room safe
– Tea & coffee making facilities
– HD LED TVs with international channels
– Comfortable bathrobes and slippers
– Bathroom toiletries
PRICES START FROM £697
Please note that flights and transfers are not included.
Our retreats are available to guests over 18 years of age.